lundi 27 mai 2013

The Hangover Part 3

I walked in the Champs-Elysées avenue. And I saw big posters of the film "hangover" and people who were rolling out the red carpet.
Indeed, it's the trailer of the movie which comes out this Wednesday in France.

The film team are going to be there. So there are a lot of people who are waiting for them!

Some pictures :
                                   

                   

Yes, I know in France it's 'very bad trip' and not "hangover", I don't know why they haven't used the English name of the movie! 

So we have to wait until Wednesday in order to see this movie ^^

(sorry for the pictures quality, I took it with my iphone 4S, but I think soon I am going to buy the iphone 5 so my pictures will be better)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire